Interior oak doors
The doors are an important element of the interior and must be properly combined with other components of the furnishing, including the flooring. Often the color of the doors is designed to be the same as the flooring color. The easiest way to achieve identical colors is to use one and the same material for both products – flooring and doors.
Forest Trade produces the following basic models oak doors:
- Oak door type “Lamella”, which looks like the oak flooring. This model door is much admired for the following reasons:
– Simple look;
– The door color could be exactly the same as the flooring color;
– The door perfectly fits with the oak flooring – it seems as the flooring continue on the wall;
– In case there is a wall paneling, the door could look like a part of the wall. In this case it is necessary to use hidden hinges.
- Classic oak door – door for classical interior designs. The door wing is split in 2 /mostly/ or more panels. Instead of wood, some of the panels could be made of glass.
- MDF oak veneered door – the door is made of combination between solid oak and veneered MDF. The door panel is filled with perforated chipboard for noise protection.
For all types of doors we use hinges and locks produces by well-known companies.
|Door model||Size||Price €/piece|
|Oak door type “Lamella”||Height up to 2000 mm, width up to 900 mm, door frame width up to 180 mm||506.00|
|Classic oak door||Height up to 2000 mm, width up to 900 mm, door frame width up to 180 mm||632.00|
|MDF oak veneered door||Height up to 2000 mm, width up to 900 mm, door frame width up to 180 mm||355.35|
The price includes: hinges, locks, rubber sealing, baseboards 65 mm width, finishing with oil or varnish.
Not included: door handles
If the dimensions are larger than shown in the table above, please ask for an offer.
For hidden hinges – +71.60 €/door
Door installation – 30 €/door
- Oak flooring
- Solid oak flooring
- General information for solid oak flooring
- Solid oak flooring pre-finished, oiled
- Solid oak flooring – prefinished – stained and varnished
- Solid oak flooring brushed, pre-finished, stained and varnished
- Solid oak flooring hand-scraped pre-finished with stain, patina and varnish
- Unfinished solid oak flooring
- Multilayer oak flooring
- General information for multilayer oak flooring
- Multilayer oak flooring pre-finished, oiled
- Multilayer oak flooring – prefinished – stained and varnished
- Multilayer oak flooring brushed, pre-finished, stained and varnished
- Multilayer oak flooring hand-scraped pre-finished with stain, patina and varnish
- Unfinished multilayer oak flooring
- Solid oak flooring
- Interior oak doors
- Oak paneling
- Ladders and stairs
- Oak edged glued panels and beams
- Solid oak furniture
- Oak pellets