Forest Trade offers wooden flooring for exterior use – terraces, gardens and around swimming pools.
We offer the following wood species:
- Thermo treated ash
Board surface can be smooth or ribbed to prevent slipping:
- Widths: 130 – 145 mm;
- Lengths for Thermo treated ash – 1000 – 2000 mm
- Lengths for Mahogany 1000 – 3000 mm;
- Thickness 20 mm;
The flooring for exterior use is to be installed on construction of wooden beams. The wooden beams usually are 60 x 40 mm and they are vacuum impregnated. The beams are fixed to the concrete. The minimal distance between the concrete and the ready decking is 60 mm, but it is not a problem to be bigger. The concrete is supposed to has 2-3º tilt in order to assure draining the water in case of rain or washing.
The gap is regulated by a fastener for hidden installation.
The wood flooring for exterior use is supposed to be oiled at least twice a year – spring and autumn. Otherwise there is a possibility for cracks on the planks and change in the color /graying/
The wood is exposed during the year to rain, snow, sun, extreme temperature variations and it is acceptable to arise some small cracks which do not cause a problem when using the decking.
Price list for decking
|Width mm||Thickness mm||Length mm||Price €/m2|
|120 – 145||20||1000 – 3000||70,79|
The prices are ex-works 2228, Prolesha, VAT included
Installation – 17.90 €/m2 including the the fastening elements. The cost of the wooden beams for under construction is calculated depending on the level.
- Oak flooring
- Solid oak flooring
- General information for solid oak flooring
- Solid oak flooring pre-finished, oiled
- Solid oak flooring – prefinished – stained and varnished
- Solid oak flooring brushed, pre-finished, stained and varnished
- Solid oak flooring hand-scraped pre-finished with stain, patina and varnish
- Unfinished solid oak flooring
- Multilayer oak flooring
- General information for multilayer oak flooring
- Multilayer oak flooring pre-finished, oiled
- Multilayer oak flooring – prefinished – stained and varnished
- Multilayer oak flooring brushed, pre-finished, stained and varnished
- Multilayer oak flooring hand-scraped pre-finished with stain, patina and varnish
- Unfinished multilayer oak flooring
- Solid oak flooring
- Interior oak doors
- Oak paneling
- Ladders and stairs
- Oak edged glued panels and beams
- Solid oak furniture
- Oak pellets